The Horus Heresy: Battle of Tallarn - Iron Edition
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
HexWar Games has partnered with Games Workshop to bring you The Horus Heresy: Battle of Tallarn. Get ready to fight the largest tank battle in Imperial history with more tanks and more destruction than ever!
After the virus bombing by the traitorous Iron Warriors rendered the surface of Tallarn deadly to biological life, the besieged forces call upon legions of tanks - from the Leman Russ to the almighty Baneblade to bring war to their enemy. The battles begin after the devastating blow that turned the planet into an apocalyptic wasteland, amid the grim conditions the survivors faced in the aftermath.
The Horus Heresy: Battle of Tallarn is a turn-based strategy game that recreates one of the most important events in Imperial history. Command a vast array of tanks, Dreadnoughts, Knights and Titans across the toxic landscape. Play as desperate Solar Auxilia units fighting squadrons of Iron Warrior Predators for control of vast underground bunkers.
All campaigns can be played as both Loyalist and Traitor.
6 Mission Apocalypse Campaign
In the wake of the death and destruction wrought upon Tallarn by the virus bombing, the Iron Warriors descended. As their patrols scoured the ruined planet's surface, they encountered unexpected resistance from the Imperial survivors. Protected from Tallarn's toxified atmosphere in their underground shelters, the loyalists launched a spirited campaign of hit-and-run attacks on the Iron Warriors.
6 Mission Resurrection Campaign
As the Imperium learned of the Iron Warriors' treachery and the fate of the survivors of Tallarn, their relief troops and armour arrived in force, only to be matched by those of the enemy. The Iron Warriors ground their way to Sapphire City, beneath which lay a subterranean network of tunnels and shelters which had served as a bulwark in the Imperial defence line.
6 Mission Revenge Campaign
Despite determined efforts, the Imperium were unable to shift the Iron Warriors from The Sightless Warren. Meanwhile fighting on the surface ground to a stalemate as heavy armoured units reinforced both sides. In a bid to sway the battle, The Iron Warriors' Macro-Transport The Eagle's Talon was brought into orbit around Tallarn, threateningly positioned to bring a new wave of troops to fight for the traitors.
- 66 different units accurately recreated
- 54 different weapons
- Three campaigns, each of six linked missions
- Four battle packs, each with six standalone missions
- An eight mission tutorial campaign
- Play all missions, other than the Tutorial, as either Imperial or Traitor forces
- Tailor your army with custom force selection
- Fight on the devastated surface of Tallarn or for control of the vast underground bunker system
- 8 unique unit types
- Super Heavy Walkers
- Super Heavy Tanks
- Future updates will add more missions and many more units
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page