Two Worlds 2 Castle Defense Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Two Worlds II Castle Defense game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
GameplayUtilize the opportunity to slip into the role of the Emperor Gandohar and his henchman Sordahon! These villains from the "Two Worlds" universe are now playable for the first time ever in this strategy game, thus opening an entirely new perspective into the vast world of Antaloor. Using foresight and skill, you must defend abandoned ruins, dark forests and winding catacombs against the onrushing Orcs. Ward off each attack with clever tactics and weaponry, defending Gandohar's throne in the Oswaroth fortress! Are you ready to break the high score and confront the ultimate Castle Defense challenge against opponents from around the world?
- Comprehensive campaign mode provides an immersive approach to this strategic title
- Jump right into the Arena mode for instant action
- Content based on both "Two Worlds" role-playing games
- A range of environments including ruins, forests and catacombs
- Two distinct playable characters to lead your army, both equipped with special attacks such as Fire Damage or Ice Bomb
- Six uniquely different, upgradeable combat units such as Magicians and Rangers
- Dozens of different enemy archetypes in over 20 independent classes
- Advanced unit management with a variety of powers at your disposal
- Massive levels with up to 50 units on-screen simultaneously
- Individual graphics and sound settings
- Atmospherically dense level based soundtrack
- Competitive online high-score hunting in Campaign and Arena modes