Unfortunately, professional review of the UFO: Aftershock game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
It is the year 2054. Fifty years after the disaster. Fifty years after the surface of Earth became uninhabitable. Retreating to the flying haven of the Laputa the remnants of humankind clung onto existence. Then a revolt against the increasingly rigid and corrupt human leadership of the Laputa escalated into a conflict that destroyed the colony. Now, the remaining survivors flee once again. Can they reclaim the Earth from the unknown forces that chased them into the skies?
- Intertwining global strategy and small scale tactical missions
- Strategic resource and base management
- Enhanced SAS (Simultaneous Action System) and RPG system in tactical play
- Fight your way through multi-level buildings, inside and out
- New amazing items and technologies to research and develop
- Radical new training and experience system
- New terrifying enemies and powerful allies
- Added diplomacy element
- New gripping storyline
- Interactive destructible environment