- Release date: 3/19/2014
- Developer: Laser Guided Games, LLC
- Publisher: Laser Guided Games, LLC
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie , Racing , RPG , Simulation , Sports
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
Laser Guided Games, LLC
- OS: Windows XP SP2 or greater
- Processor: 2.0+ GHZ Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB Video Card
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Windows Supported Sound Card
- Graphics: Video Card with Shader Model 3 support
Revolution Ace Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Revolution Ace game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Start your journey with a simple ship, outfitted with only basic machine guns and air-to-ground missiles. As you take down more and more of the enemy's fighters youll unlock new technologies like plasma shields, wave beams, and ion cannons.
Its totally up to you how you outfit your rig; with a durable player ship and hundreds of possible configurations and strategies, Revolution Ace features a deeper, more tactical shoot'em up experience.
- Powered by the Unreal engine.
- Real water simulation and rigidbody physics. Ships react realistically when shot down, and buildings respond realistically when bombed.
- Fight a wide variety of air, land, and sea enemies with a customizable loadout. Level up to unlock more weapon slots and perks that add additional passive bonuses like piercing and shield stealing.
- Online and local two player co-op.
- Unique Versus mode. Send enemies and hazards to defeat your opponent.