What The Box?
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
What The Box? Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Online Multiplayer Shooter for up to 10 players!
- Play in First-person or Third-person view
- Random environment box placement for extra replayability.
- 6 different game modes for different playstyles.
- A box cutter for up-close and personal box battles!
- Room customization, tweak settings to change the game!
- Original soundtrack by Thiago Adamo.
- Level Editor to make your own levels.
- Steam workshop integration for you to play levels other players made.
- Bots that you can play with while waiting for other players to join.
Classic timed deathmatch mode! You have 5 minutes to find and kill as many player boxes as you can, by the end of the match the box with most kills wins!
You only have one bullet and your weapon won't reload. The only way to get more bullets is to kill other players! You can use your box-cutter, but be careful because others can see it! The player with most kills by the end wins.
One of the boxes is the powerful juggerbox! Only the juggerbox can score points by killing the other boxes, but the other boxes must try to kill it to steal its power. By the end of the match the box with most points wins!
In this mode, there are special box 'kingdom areas' that spawn at regular intervals in various places on the map. By standing alone in a kingdom area, you will be the king of the boxes, and you will get a point every 3 seconds. If someone else enters the kingdom area, it will become contested and won't give any points until only one box remains in the area. By the end of the match, the box with most points wins!
Classic timed team deathmatch mode! You and your teammates have 5 minutes to find and kill as many player boxes as possible, by the end of the match the team with most kills wins!
Your team must retrieve the opposing team's packing tape and return it to your team's base! The team that retrieves the most tape by the end of the match wins.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.