A Game of Dwarves
Zeal Game Studio
- OS:Windows Vista / Windows 7Processor:Dual Core 2.4 GHz processorMemory:4 GB RAMGraphics:Shader Model 4.0 compatible card (minimum Nvidia GeForce 8000, AMD Radeon 2000)DirectX®:10Hard Drive:3 GB HD spaceSound:DirectX compatible sound cardOther Requirements:Broadband Internet connectionAdditional:3 button mouse, keyboard and speakers
- Additional:3 button mouse, keyboard and speakers
A Game of Dwarves Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the A Game of Dwarves game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Explore The randomly generated maps offer replayability while also providing a sense of exploration
- Build customize your settlement with not only practical constructions, but beautiful ones too! Build objects you think look great, while still gaining progress. Home is where the art is.
- Command With an intuitive order system the player can easily control oodles of dwarves simultaneously without the need for extensive micro management
- A 13 level, story driven campaign
- Custom game mode: Create a world without enemies so you can build uninterrupted or spawn lots of them to increase the challenge