American Conquest - Fight Back Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the American Conquest: Fight Back game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
There is a fantastic bonus for shrewd strategists: the great new "battlefield" mode in single-player and multiplayer modes! Tactical skill alone will determine victory or defeat in single-player and multiplayer games. So, plunge into battle!
- Epic real-time strategy covering the era between 1517 and 1804
- New mode of gameplay: 10 battlefield missions in single and multiplayer modes for hard-core strategists
- 5 new nations: Germany, Russia, Haida (coastal Alaskan natives), Netherlands, Portugal
- Stand alone, original American Conquest not required to play
- 26 new missions in 8 thrilling campaigns, including the Search for El Dorado, Pontiac's War and the Conquest of Alaska
- New single player missions
- Captivating real-time battles with up to 16,000 units
- Tactical formations for infantry, cavalry and artillery
- Morale influenced by victories, defeats, food supplies, equipment and mercenary pay
- More than 50 new units
- Several multiplayer modes for up to 7 players via LAN or the Internet