Guardians of Graxia Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Guardians of Graxia game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The floating continents are filled with the cities and dens of dozens of magical races, including Dragons, Dwarves, Elves, Goblins, Humans, and many others. Guardians are the only ones able to create magical portals which are the sole means to cross from one drifting continent to another. The various creatures are constantly at war with each other through using their Guardians and armies via the portals. Use these portals to transport your armies and conquer the land found on the other side!
- Combines the best of a card game and board game in a PC format.
- Dynamic gameplay using cards and map tiles in a floating continent environment.
- Single-player skirmish and campaign modes available.
- Highly replayable with over 240 Unit and Spell Cards.
- Game card creatures include: Dragon, Dwarves, Elves, Goblins, Humans, Orcs, Skeletons, Wisps, Wraiths and many more!
- Guardians are represented in the game as primary player units that command your armies into battle!
- Built to be expanded with additional map packs and other content updates.