Lords of the Realm
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia/ATI 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 with Hardware T&L support (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Lords of the Realm Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Lords of the Realm game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Medieval Strategy on a Sweeping Scale
You begin as the ruler of a small county, but lead wisely and keep your people secure and thriving, and soon youll broaden your horizons.
Manage your farms, make trade negotiations, build castles, flatter and deceive your opponents and then march your armies into the lands of your rival nobles. Unify the land under your rule, and prove you have what it takes to be King.
- Fight for the crown in England against up to five AI opponents.
- Strengthen your kingdom across seasonal turns, mastering quandaries like crop rotation, taxation, trade, transport and even thievery!
- Fortify your lands and design castles with moats, towers, drawbridges, keeps and more.
- Conquer your rivals in challenging real-time battles that test your tactical acumen.
Multiplayer notice: LAN and online play are unavailable.