Deadlock II: Shrine Wars Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Deadlock II: Shrine Wars game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Deadlock II: Shrine wars is an exciting game of strategy, resource management and military conquest. Take control of one of seven races as you search for the secret power an ancient civilization.
- New for Deadlock II
- A totally redesigned interface, streamlined for ease of use
- New classifications of victory conditions for solo and multi-player play
- Unlimited stacking capability
- 9 new combat units
- Expanded seas and air combat
- 14 new buildings
- 13 new technologies
- 2 new world types
- Sophisticated, new AI to battle against
- Ability to establish player alliances
- Colony assistant to automate tasks
- Use the colony assistant to automate production of new units and resources
- Each race has its own strengths and weaknesses - learn to exploit them to your advantage
- Build, trade, research, attack - the event log will update you on your victories and defeats.