Eternal Destiny Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Eternal Destiny game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Story:Earth: the Millennium of humans has approached its end. History has come to a halt. Demons, angelic Kells, and human Cybers are in a three way conflict with no end in sight. Weary of fighting, people have placed their hopes on the Infinita Sacrament, said to have the power to change the world. An independent organization, The Agency, was created to search for it.
Who will obtain the Infinita Sacrament and take command of the next Millennium? The future is shrouded in dark mystery. You are the new Agent.
Eternal Destiny is an epic card game inspired by myths, legends, and H.P. Lovecraft, featuring 500+ cards with delightful animation and voice acting!
- 500+ cards, all with professional voice acting and eye-catching animation
- Evolve your cards by stacking two of the same card
- Defeat enemies by combining cards with various skills, abilities, and attributes
- Art featuring cute, strong, and sexy girls
- Story mode: solve problems as a new Agent with unique allies, and enjoy visual-novel-style storytelling
- Online mode: defeat your friends online with high-level strategy
- Dungeon mode: explore dungeons, level up, and obtain rare cards
- Collect unique cards inspired by famous myths, legends, and H.P. Lovecraft
- Pick sides and choose your favorite faction
- Play and unlock exclusive art