Perimeter 2: New Earth
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Perimeter 2: New Earth is the long-awaited sequel of the critically acclaimed RTS Perimeter. Ideas of territorial gameplay and landscape modification, introduced in the original game, are now realized on a new concept & technology level. The Vista Game Engine enhances the dynamics and depth of gameplay, turning the battlefield into an arena for the confrontation of two elements - ground and water. Story of Perimeter 2 continues the events from the original game. The Exodus, lead by the wise Spirits has been searching for the New Earth. The Harkback have lost faith in Spirits, overthrew their rule and decided to head back for the Old Earth, not believing its death. They refused to believe in the death of their planet. Both sides took the final step on their way, and mortal enemies entered the same planet face to face. Perimeter 2 is a project for fans of the RTS genre. The revolutionary concept of terraforming along with new elements and fresh ideas is sure to provide a unique gaming experience.
- The concept of territorial warfare, based on the conflict of water and ground and bringing gameplay to a new dimension.
- Transforming units, assuring quick and effective reaction to the events on the battlefield and tactical diversity.
- Newly introduced Action-elements: players can enter the battle using the Providence - a Tactical Manipulator of Direct Action - and its super attacks, such as huge explosions, meteor showers, and more.
- Newly introduced RPG-elements: players can dig the gaming maps in search of psy-crystals that are used to unlock and upgrade Providence's super attacks. Apart from that psy-crystals hide important secrets about the past of New Earth.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page