Perimeter 2: New Earth
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XP/VistaProcessor: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or Athlon XP 2500+(minimum), Intel Core 2 Duo or Athlon X2(recommended)System Memory: 512 MB RAM(minimum), 1 GB RAM(recommended)Video Card: GeForce 6600 128MB Graphics card(minimum), GeForce 7800 or Radeon X1800(recommended)Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible Sound CardDirectX Version: DirectX 9.0cHard Disk: 8 GB available hard disk space
Perimeter 2: New Earth Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Perimeter 2: New Earth game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- The concept of territorial warfare, based on the conflict of water and ground and bringing gameplay to a new dimension.
- Transforming units, assuring quick and effective reaction to the events on the battlefield and tactical diversity.
- Newly introduced Action-elements: players can enter the battle using the Providence - a Tactical Manipulator of Direct Action - and its super attacks, such as huge explosions, meteor showers, and more.
- Newly introduced RPG-elements: players can dig the gaming maps in search of psy-crystals that are used to unlock and upgrade Providence's super attacks. Apart from that psy-crystals hide important secrets about the past of New Earth.